Donations to Golf For All help keep our programming free to participants and allow us to reach more people who can benefit from the therapeutic experience we provide.
Gifts of all sizes are meaningful to our organization. Some examples of how your donation will benefit Golf For All:
- $100 will pay for a special needs golfer to attend one of our clinics.
- $500 allows us to adapt a set of clubs to the needs of differently-abled golfers.
- $1,000 pays for carts for our participants during our Parkinson’s Disease clinics.
- $5,000 pays for an entire clinic series for veterans and their families. We are happy to co-brand a clinic series for corporate sponsorship.
- $23,000 will pay for a paragolfer mobility device which allows a paralyzed participant to stand to play on the golf course. The physical and emotional benefits of this experience are invaluable. Please note, the paragolfer device can be customized to promote the name of your business or organization, which makes it an excellent option for corporate sponsorship.
Please mail checks made out to the “Northeast Accessible Golf Association” to:
P.O. Box 81246
Wellesley, MA 02481
Northeast Accessible Golf Association is a nonprofit corporation, which is classified by the IRS as exempt under IRS Section 501(c)(3). Therefore, donations from individuals and corporations, as well as grants from private foundations, qualify for maximum tax benefits allowable by the IRS. Northeast Accessible Golf Association will send you a letter acknowledging your donation. Use this letter as supporting documentation for your IRS deduction, since the ‘fair market value’ of your donation may be tax deductible.